Turn your PC into a complete first-class film studio in a flash
MAGIX Movie Edit Pro unites highly precise video editing tools with advanced surround dubbing and individually adjustable special effects!
A choice of edit screen modes and professional, yet easy-to-use features make it a snap for anyone to transform raw video footage into impressive movies. Make sensational cuts, build special effects and 3D transitions and create your own soundtracks. An integrated CD & DVD authoring utility makes it easy to create animated chapter menus, like those seen on DVD videos, and record your memories onto CD & DVD.
Enjoy the groundbreaking Windows Media High Definition technology and use the high image resolution of your PC monitor, projector, or HD-enabled TV device (via compatible-DVD player) to play crystal clear photoshows. The new standard format lets you experience the full multi-megapixel resolution with almost no loss and guarantees sharp contours, vibrant colors and great depth of focus.
All you need is a few clicks to burn your movies with high-resolution menus onto CD or DVD: autostart-enabled for any PC! Simply choose between two high definition standard resolutions: 1280x720 and 1920x1080. For comparison: The PAL NTSC norm, for American TVs, can only handle 640x480 pixels.
Turn your friends into pirates at the touch of a button with an eye patch, or transform children into little angels with their very own haloes. Enhance romantic memories by adding fireworks, or have it rain hearts. You can even make the family dog talk through comical speech bubbles.
Refine your videos with funny gags at the touch of a button using animated fun motifs and high-quality decoration/text elements incl. sound, fitting comments and impressive effects, individually adaptable (position, size, rotation, etc.), and fun for everyone.
Give us your best shot, and upload it to your own free photo & video website. Whether from your camcorder, digital photo camera or mobile phone, you can now import everything that moves you and easily put it online in a snap. Output your movies in the right resolution for the internet and, if requested, in HDTV quality!
Surprise your friends and family with your video messages, impress them with holiday footage or give your far-away loved ones something to smile about. There's no limits to your imagination: All videos are automatically posted online at the desired bandwidth, complete with effects, text, speech commentary, and background music, and can be viewed with a simple click.
Precise sorting and quick redesigning of whole scene processes with adjustable zoom in the new scene overview, integrated directly into the Arranger, you'll always see what's going on, even in large scale projects.
Time-consuming navigation and tedious searching through large projects is finally a thing of the past. Switch from the fullscreen overview to the simple storyboard or detailed timeline views with a simple click. This way you'll always have the perfect overview to stay in control.
You want to perfectly synchronize your New Years fireworks' video with the sound of the firecrackers? Or to precisely tag certain on-screen moments with text. Or to change to the next scene directly after the drum roll? And all this, without having to edit anything? Then simply set a snap point at the desired positions in your video or sound file. You can now "magnetically" dock any video, audio or text objects you want and play them back synchronously.
Here are some key features of "MAGIX Movie Edit Pro":
Recording - MAGIX Movie Edit Pro provides the following recording options:
· AVCHD camera
· HDV cameras: HDV1 and HDV2 camcorders
· DV cameras: Mini DV camcorders or DV video recorders
· Video: Analog TV, video input, VHS recorders, webcams
· Audio: Microphones, cassette recorders, MiniDisc players, turntables
· Screen (Plus version only): PC monitor.
· Single frame: Single and series images from webcams, video recorders, video cameras, or TV cards
· Analog capture requires capture cards compatible with DirectShow. DV capture can be performed through an OHCI-compatible IEEE 1394 host adapter (FireWire or iLink). A TV card can be used to record programs from TV or from your video recorder.
Supported import formats:
· Video: AVI, DV-AVI, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, MTS, M2TS, MXV, MJPEG, QuickTimeTM, WMV(HD)
· Audio: WAV, MP3, OGG, WMA, MIDI, DolbyDigital Stereo, DolbyDigital 5.1 (Plus version)
· Pictures: JPEG, BMP, GIF, TIF, TGA (supports scanners and digital photo cameras (TWAIN)
Supported export formats:
· Video: AVI, DV-AVI, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, MXV, MJPEG, Quicktime, WMV(HD)
· Audio: WAV, MP3, DolbyDigital Stereo, DolbyDigital 5.1
· Pictures: JPEG, BMP
· Note: MPEG-4, MPEG-2, and DolbyDigital must first be activated online for free. MP3 export requires installation of Windows Media Player min. Version 10.
· Color improvement (RGB,saturation), sharpness (focus and feathering), brightness regulator (brightness, contrast), anti-flicker filter.
· The equalizer allows you to manipulate the frequency spectrum – perfect for cleaning-up muffled dialog. The compressor is a dynamic volume regulator. The StereoFX processor controls the position of the sound within the stereo panorama. The denoiser and dehisser are professional noise reduction tools for removing noise and hisses.
· For example, creative filters, distortion, video mix (Chromakey), movement effects (e.g. camera/zoom or rotation), cropping, picture-in-picture collages, video effect plug-in support.
Automatic scene detection:
· Slideshow Maker turns drab photo collages into spectacular multimedia shows.
· MAGIX Soundtrack Maker offers a huge selection of fitting sounds for your background music.
Burnable disc formats:
· 1:1 copies of DVDs
· Mini DVDs (on CD-R)
· Blu-ray DiscsTM
· AVCHD disc (on DVD and Blu-ray discs)
Multimedia editable DVD menus:
· The program includes many DVD menu templates (for chapter selection, etc.) for projects intended for TV, and some are also in 16:9 widescreen format. They can be easily inserted during the burning process to give the DVD a professional look.
· Every menu template can be customized with your own photos, thematic animations, 3D titles, sound, intro videos, etc. Write with flowers if your video takes place on a meadow, or with clouds if you've flown somewhere. A lovingly created menu always makes a great impression. It's your video's calling card.
· Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 1 GHz and higher (for DV to MPEG-2 transcoding/screen capturing at least 2 GHz recommended)
· 512 MB RAM
· 1 GB hard disk memory and a DVD drive for program installation
· DVD-RW for burning movies on DVDs
· Graphics card with a screen resolution of at least 1024 x 768
· Multi-channel sound card recommended for Surround sound editing
· 7 days trial
· Nag screen
Reasons why this program is marked as ad-supported:
· Offers to change the homepage for web browsers installed in the system
· Offers to change the default search engine for web browsers installed in the system
· Offers to download or install software or components (MAGIX Ask Toolbar) that the program does not require to fully function
What's new in MAGIX Movie Edit Pro 17 Plus 10.0.0.33 (UC2):
Up to 90% faster:
· We've made video editing even easier: Our developers were hard at work to make the new version even faster and more efficient. They were successful: MAGIX Movie Edit Pro 17 Plus is by far the fastest Movie Edit Pro of all time!
· Enjoy Movie Edit Pro's improved performance during real-time effects previews or the accelerated AVCHD export. In comparison to the previous version, computing time has been reduced by up to 90%.
Faster loading times for video projects:
· More time for video editing: Loading times have been greatly reduced, allowing you to edit large video projects even faster.
PC performance benchmarking:
· In order to always offer the most optimal presets when editing AVCHD material, MAGIX Movie Edit Pro 17 Plus automatically offers the best settings for your PC. This makes sure that you can work smoothly on any system.
AVCHD import assistant with preview function:
· Confusing directory structures are finally a thing of the past. It's never been easier to import AVCHD or any other file-based video footage from all sources (memory card, digicam, hard disk, smartphone, etc.). Thanks to the new import assistant, which comes with a handy preview monitor and a clear file overview including preview images for all scenes, selecting scenes is easy. Simply select the desired clips and import them into the timeline.
· Smart: Now, only those areas that you edited will be recalculated during rendering of AVCHD videos.
· All other areas can be used without the need for time-consuming recalculations. This reduces the time needed for rendering by up to 90% and allows you to finish your movies even faster.
Optimized memory usage on 64-bit systems:
· Improved performance: Memory usage on 64-bit systems has been optimized. As a result more RAM is made available for Movie Edit Pro 17 Plus.
· More memory for caching of images and graphics (so-called "Bitmap caching") also guarantees noticeably smoother playback.
Redesigned user interface in modern design:
· It simply looks better: We have completely redesigned and modernized many of the dialogs. Apart from optimizing their functionality, the focus was on creating an appealing and modern design.
Intelligent mouse mode:
· Adding video scenes subsequently or closing larger gaps used to be difficult, especially in long projects. Thanks to the new intelligent mouse mode, you can now move the entire project behind a video object (on one or all tracks). It's easy, all it takes is a mouse click!
Video monitor zoom and tracker outside the monitor window:
· Controlling elements like titles or picture-in-picture effects outside the image area used to be difficult, but thanks to the new zoom function for the video monitor and the trackers outside of the image area, it's now child's play.
· Simply reduce the size of the video image in the preview monitor, set keyframes and animate the elements just the way you want.
Apply video effects to selected image portions:
· While previously video effects could only be applied to the entire image area, MAGIX Movie Edit Pro 17 Plus allows you to select any image area and selectively apply effects only to it.
· This allows you to easily create selective blurs, artistic color accents or distortions.
More than 50 new features:
· MAGIX Movie Edit Pro 17 Plus offers users more than 50 impressive new features that guarantee easier handling, many new functions, optimized workflows, more stability and extra content.
Export assistant with clear selection:
· Faster results: The new export assistant displays the most popular export options at a glance. Simply select an export format and follow the instructions or specify further settings.
Full Stereo3D workflow:
· MAGIX Movie Edit Pro 17 Plus is the world's first 3D video editing program with a full Stereo3D workflow. Stereoscopic footage can be imported directly from your 3D camcorder and edited in MAGIX Movie Edit Pro 17 Plus.
· Editing 3D video footage is just as easy as editing 2D material. You can check the result at any time, simply by switching the preview monitor into 3D mode with a click.
· MAGIX Movie Edit Pro supports all 3D camcorders available on the market: For example, Fujifilm FinePix REAL 3D W1 or W3, Aiptek i2, etc.
· Movie Edit Pro has been optimized for the brand-new 3D camcorder Panasonic HDC-SDT750. For perfect cinema-quality 3D experiences!
· Editing of own 3D recordings made, for example, with two cameras
· Don't have a 3D camcorder yet? No problem! 3D pioneers can create a fully-functional 3D recording system, by setting up two camcorders or digital cameras parallel to each other. You'll create impressive 3D effects.
This is how it works:
· Movie Edit Pro 17 Plus includes a function for automatically aligning both video tracks that were recorded. This usually provides a good basic setting for creating impressive 3D effects!
Real 3D fades and titles for your 3D video projects:
· A highlight in any 3D video: MAGIX Movie Edit Pro 17 Plus offers a range of real 3D fades and titles that you can use for your 3D design.
· The depth of 3D titles can be adjusted freely, allowing you to integrate them into your project in the best possible way. Get ready for perfect depth effects!
· By the way, 2D videos or photos can also be turned into impressive Stereo3D shows.
Extensive Stereo3D output:
· Preview and output to all conventional 3D display devices
· Future-proof: Whether 3D television, 3D projector, 3D Blu-ray player or PC/TV with shutter glasses, MAGIX Movie Edit Pro 17 Plus supports all standard display devices for 3D playback.
· No matter which hardware you own, with MAGIX Movie Edit Pro, you're perfectly equipped for your personal 3D home theater experience and can easily upgrade at any time.
3D output in all formats (DVD, Blu-ray, file, Youtube, etc.):
· Universal output options: MAGIX Movie Edit Pro 17 Plus offers unlimited options for your personal 3D experience!
· Export your finished 3D videos as a file that you can watch on your PC, to DVD or Blu-ray Disc to watch on TV or directly to YouTube. To watch your 3D videos directly with the included red/cyan glasses, simply select the so-called "anaglyph" output mode.
What's new in MAGIX Movie Edit Pro 16 Plus 188.8.131.52 (C2):
3D Real-time animation software Reallusion iClone 4 SE:
· Easily create speaking figures and entire worlds in 3D.
PC performance measurement:
· For optimal system settings when editing AVCHD material.
Level display for audio file import:
· This feature lets you identify and adjust distorted recordings or recordings that are too quiet.
Free selection of audio track in multi-audio VOBs on DVDs:
· MAGIX Movie Edit Pro 16 lets you select individual audio tracks during DVD import.
Object zoom function for even more precise effects control:
· Get into the details and enlarge individual scenes for precise steps and effects customization.
Improved audio monitoring option (scrubbing) in the timeline:
· The optimized preview function enables very precise steps – ideal for speech recordings.
Title editor with improved quality and direct previewing:
· Create and customize titles and text directly in the preview monitor.
Secondary color correction:
· For creative video art works: Highlight individual colors and suppress all others, and much more.
Generation of color fields/test images:
· Embed color fields into your video projects in no time at all: Practical for fading in titles on neutral backgrounds, for instance.
AVCHD discs with menu:
· Create high-quality AVCHD discs with professionally animated menus with just a few clicks.
Advanced menu design:
· Customize menus according to your ideas and needs: Add graphics and buttons, adjust size, color and position, and much more!
Upload videos to YouTube™ directly in HD quality:
· Now you can enjoy your high-resolution videos online and in High Definition (720p).
Upload videos to the new Vimeo portal:
· It's up to you: Present your videos in your personal MAGIX Online Album, on YouTube™ or the new premium video portal Vimeo®.
What's new in MAGIX Movie Edit Pro 15 Plus 184.108.40.206 (C2):
· Screen capturing feature
· Support for NextGen consoles
· Blu-ray Disc and AVCHD support
· 3D real-time animation with iClone 2 SE
· Optimized scene recognition
· Online media integration (photos, music, texts)
· Batch processing for groups of files
· DVD projects as high-resolution PC shows
· Only available in the US
What's new in MAGIX Movie Edit Pro 220.127.116.11:
· NEW! Up to 99 tracks for freely arranging video, audio, photos, and text
· IMPROVED! Current HD camcorder support
· Complete HDV support from recording to burning onto HD discs
· NEW! Surround Sound settings with Dolby Digital 5.1 creator (fee-based plug-in required)
· NEW! 3D design for perspective-based arrangement and 3D scrolling text
· NEW! Screen capture: Save Internet movies, etc. directly to hard disk from your screen
· MAGIX Music Editor for detailed sound optimization and editing
· NEW! Advanced DVD menu design (freely editable background)
· NEW! Ambient Synth 2.0 with thematic video soundsets
· NEW! Audio Mastering Suite 2.0 for audio editing at the highest level
· NEW! Seamless proDAD Vitascene embedding
· NEW! Publish image sequences as animated graphics for the Internet (animated GIF export)
· Burn HD DVD-ready recordings in HD DVD format to inexpensive blank DVD discs
· NEW! Templates for professional-looking picture-in-picture animations (e.g. for opening credits)
· NEW! Burn videos on high-resolution Blu-ray discs with menus
· NEW! Publish disc projects as an ISO image for repeated burning, burning with other software, and PC playback
· NEW! Freely configurable keyboard shortcuts with the Shortcut Editor
· MAGIX Xtreme Photo Designer 6: Design your own backgrounds, menus, and much more
· BONUS! Reallusion iClone 2 SE: Brand new 3D animation software for virtual scenes
What's new in MAGIX Movie Edit Pro 12:
· NEW! Supports videos with Dolby� Digital sound
· NEW! Creates video discs in high-resolution HD-DVD video format
· NEW! Reads video DVDs from DVD camcorders and recorders
· NEW! Automatically generated background music