: 13.74 MB
Platform: Windows 2000 / XP / Vista
Video Editing Software That Gives You High End Features With Simple Elegance.
- Microsoft Windows 98 SE / ME / 2000 / XP / Vista.
- 500 MHz Processor.
- 256MB RAM.
- Minimum 200 MB of Hard Disk Space.
The drag-and-drop interface makes it easy to capture
video footage, and assemble a movie in mere minutes. Add
professional scene transitions, some background music,
and a couple of title effects, and you're ready to show
the world your finished masterpiece.
Edit and combine popular file formats including AVI, WMV,
MP3, MPEG, MOV, JPEG and many more, all on the same
timeline. This makes it easy to create something truly
unique from multiple media sources. Video Edit Magic can
edit AVI, MPEG (1 and 2), DVD video and WMV files directly—there's
no need to convert them to another format first.
Video Edit Magic makes movies in the MPEG formats that
are used when creating DVDs, VCDs, and SVCDs. You can
also output to QuickTime, AVI, and WMV formats. Movies
can be made to NTSC or PAL standards.
Video Edit Magic makes it easy to join, split, crop, trim, modify
color, and merge your video files. It includes more than 150
professional quality transitions and visual effects. Some popular ones
are Rotate, Green Screen, Picture-In-Picture, Pixelate, and Wipes.
A unique feature of Video Edit Magic is the volume track, which you can
use to adjust the volume of audio clips from 0% to 400% at any point.
You can create fade-ins, fade-outs, and merge sound from the two audio
tracks for almost any volume effect.
Video Edit Magic is the ideal way for hobbyists and
professionals to turn ordinary videos into works of art.
View our Flash demo to see what you can do with Video Edit
Download the FREE feature limited trial version!
It is 100% safe! So what are you waiting for? Download Now!
With Video Edit Magic you
- Capture video and
audio from any USB or FireWire input
- Edit the audio and video components of a
- Combine multiple audio and video files, effects, and transitions using a full-featured 9 track timeline
- Add visual effects to your videos
- Enhance your movies with more than 150 unique transitions
- Use any DirectShow-compatible add-on effects and transitions
- Overlay one video over another, use picture-in-picture, or sophisticated "green screen” effects
- Make movies in AVI, MPEG, WMV, QuickTime, and DV AVI formats
- Import and export high definition 1080i video
- Create movies in widescreen (16:9) format
- Add a musical score or voiceover narration to your video file
- Adjust audio volume at any point on the timeline using unique volume tracks
- Join multiple media files, regardless of
format, into a single movie
- Add text Titles and Credits
unwanted footage from your videos and
- Create DVD and VCD format files
color and contrast
- Zoom or
your videos directly to any digital video camera
- Repair common file format problems in AVI, MPEG, QuickTime, and WMV
Video Edit Magic supports commonly used
media formats like:
- Windows Media Audio (WMA)
- Advanced Streaming Format (ASF)
- Audio-Video Interleaved (AVI)
- Windows Media Video (WMV)
- Motion Picture Experts Group
- QuickTime (MOV)
(mobile phone video format)
In addition to video and audio sources,
Video Edit Magic also supports the
following image file formats:
- Bitmap (.bmp)
(Graphics Interchange Format)
- JPEG (Joint Photographic Experts
(Targa or Truevision Graphics
Supported Output Formats :
- MPEG Formats (VCD, SVCD and DVD)
- Windows Media Video
- Windows Media Audio
- Digital Video AVI